Tuesday 21 February 2012

Creative Ways To Display Kids Art

Little kids love to create and love it even more when their work is proudly displayed. My 2 year old can spend his entire day at the art table, so I had to come up with creative ways to display his creations, without overwhelming my home with construction paper and colourful scribbles.

Here are some fun ways to showcase your child's art work with style....

String it.

Supplies: Clothesline, clothespins, acrylic paint, 4 nails. For a more polished look, I covered the exposed nail by having the string wrap around the nail and gluing it in place.

Jar it!

This looks great when you cluster different size jars together and display them on a shelf. I have also done this using photographs and it looks beautiful.

Frame it.


Book it.

I thought this was a brilliant idea. I am actually in the process of putting one together for Noah. It can be done through Blacks online. Click here

Clip it.
These over sized clips can be found at any craft store. All you need is 3mm command strips, they will not damage your walls if you decide to re decorate. 




How do you display your child's masterpieces? 












No comments:

Post a Comment